piątek, 8 października 2010

U.D.I. - " Drinks On Us " (1998)


1. Mobb Wit Me (Luv To Mobb)
2. Push The Roof
3. Drink On Us
4. I'll Drink To That
5. Baby By The Wrong Bitch
6. Where's My Drink?
7. Business Neva Personal
8. Biggest To Da Smallest
9. Golden State Soldiers
10. Real Niggaz (remix)
11. Waiting To Inhale
12. Trunk Knocking Music
13. Keep Ya Head To The Sky
14. Spend Wit' My Crew
15. U.D.I. Til' I Die
16. Laidblack "Ghetto Dreams"

Album wydany w 1998 roku przez Bay Rider Entertainment i jest to drugie studyjne dzieło chłopaków z Californi. Płyta tak jak ich debiut również utzrymana w gangstersko funkowym klimacie (osobiście uważam ten album za najlepszy w całej ich dyckografii - jest najagresywniejszy). Ten zajebisty album jest naprawdę godny polecenia. Album jest OOP, ale można go znaleźć i to za nieduże pieniądze - kupujcie jak tylko będzie okazja. Reedycji chyba nie było, ale widziałem kiedyś tłoczenie z Chin na CD-R, więc przy zakupie zwróćcie uwagę.

The album was issued in 1998 by Bay Rider Entertainment and it is second studio work by boys from Cali. As well as their debut album, cd is kept in g-funk style (I think that this is one - is the best from their whole discography- is much more aggressive). Album is definitely worth recommendation. It's OOP, but you can find it in good price - if you find occasion just bid it! I am not sure if there was re-edition, but once I saw piece from China on CD-R :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4IiuI1JGHk&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uA78WiXMLqA

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz